Monday, April 1, 2013

Triple Threat Omitted Scene 5 – Pictures with Chris


We met at Chad’s to take updated pictures the night after our first gig with Chris. There weren’t any on the website with him in them. Shirtless Rosario and me with as little on as possible were still prominent on the photo page. I was sure Chad was going to continue the pattern.
While the camera went off several times, we practiced a new song we had been having trouble with, “You Can’t Change Me.” It was nothing like anything we had done before, a mix of tempos and it centered on Chris’ singing ability. Chris wrote it about his last girlfriend. She thought she could mold him into what she wanted him to be, but he left instead. The music we wrote for it was not what Chris had intended, but we all wanted to branch out, since Chris sang so well.
Chad changed the camera angle a few times, before we had to take a break. Then he put his guitar down. “Okay, come on inside. We’ll get the rest of the pictures done.”
After each of us downed a bottle of water or beer, we followed Chad to his room. “Get on the bed, baby.”
“Wait a minute,” Chris interjected. “The ones we did are fine. We don’t need those types of pictures anymore.” He had said more than once that he thought our music should be the website’s focus.
Chad looked at him. “I know what attracts the most attention for the band. Those pictures made her famous around here.” He scowled and got his camera set up again.
Chris pursed his lips and glared at him for a few seconds. “Fine, but if guys start getting too friendly with her because of it, we’re taking them down.” He had previously voiced that worry as well.
“That’s not gonna happen. I’m always there with her.” Chad looked at me. “Come on, baby. Lay down in the middle.” After I was settled, Chad turned to Giovanni. “Lay on her right side and put your hand on her stomach or something.”
A shiver went through me when Giovanni’s hand touched my bare midriff. Then like always, heat flooded my loins. I gasped, trying to get a handle on my desire for him.
“You OK with this?” Giovanni whispered. He was on his side, not quite against me, but close enough that I felt him.
I met his gaze, unsure what to say. When he touched my cheek, my eyes closed and I sighed. “I’m good.”
“If they weren’t here, I’d kiss you.” His hand slid up my body a little and his lips touched my ear. “Last night was fun. Wish we could’ve been alone more though.”
I had wanted that as well, but I doubt he would’ve taken things further than we did. At one point, he followed me to the bathroom, both of us buzzed. We kissed and groped each other, but he held back. When I pressed up against him, he stopped me from anything more.
Then Chris lying on my other side startled us both. “Sorry if I’m interrupting.” Chris quietly laughed. “Looks like you two could use a room.”
Giovanni blushed and turned away. “Don’t start, please.”
Chris laughed again.
“What are you guys joking about over there?” Chad came to the side of the bed. “Do I have to separate you three?” He chuckled and lifted my top a bit more. “Put your arms around her, guys, like you’re sharing her.” He winked at me.
When everyone was in place, he took a few shots. Then he came to us again and opened two of my blouse buttons, separating the fabric to show off some cleavage. After a couple more, he opened the rest. I had a push-up bra on, so it showed off a lot.
Chris lifted his head. “You didn’t want me seeing her last night without a blouse. Does this make any sense? I can see half her tits.”
“I guess I wasn’t sure I could trust you near her then,” Chad explained. “You didn’t hit on her or anything, so I’m not worried anymore.” He sighed. “Crystal, get up a bit higher and let them hold your tits.”
Chris sat up. “No. She’s not just any girl. We work together.”
“It’s just for show, man. Relax.” He rolled his eyes. “Giovanni, tell him it’s OK.”
Giovanni got up on an elbow. “I’m not so sure about that idea either.” He looked at me and leaned down. “Is it alright with you?” His breath washed over my neck.
My back arched slightly and my breathing sped up. If we had been alone, I definitely would have kissed him. “Do whatever you want to me.”
“Just one picture like that, Chris,” Chad insisted.
Chris smirked at me. “You like this, don’t you?”
“Yes.” I breathed, not realizing he meant the photographs. Then I whispered, “Kiss me, please.” Giovanni pulled back, breaking the spell. I let out a long breath. “Sorry. I got carried away.”
“Grab a hold of her, so I can get this done.” Chad was getting impatient.
Chris and Giovanni settled down and did as told. My nipples hardened instantly. I tried like hell to stop the ache in my pussy. Then Giovanni rubbed his thumb against my nipple and I had to hold in a groan. I had no idea if he did it on purpose or not, but he was making me crazy.
Chad took the photo then knelt on the bed. “Okay, guys, go inside for a few minutes. I’ll come get you when we’re ready.”
Giovanni looked at him sideways. “What are you gonna do?”
“You’ll see.”
Chris shook his head before leaving. Giovanni stopped at the doorway and looked back at me. I smiled at him, trying to assure him. He smiled back and left the room.
“Get naked baby.” Chad said as he closed the bedroom door.
I looked up at him surprised. “Not now, Chad.”
“Not that, just take it all off.”
I did as he asked. He had me lay on his bed, belly down. When I looked up at him, he moved my hair aside and had me lean on my elbows, so most of my breasts were visible. I closed my legs tightly, trying to hide how horny I was. Then he took a few pictures.
“Bend your knees so your feet almost touch your ass.”
I complied and smiled at the camera. “Like this?”
“Yep, perfect.” He took a few shots. “Damn, baby,” he quietly cried out. “I wanna make love to you already. How do you keep getting hotter?” He opened the bedroom door. “Okay, we’re ready.”
I lay my legs back down, and tried to relax.
When Chris walked in, he turned his head away. “Damn, Chad, come on.”
Giovanni smiled at me and winked. Then he sat on the bed next to me and put a hand on my back. “If you think we’re all getting naked you’re nuts. I ain’t doing that.”
Chad laughed, “Nah, nothing like that. I thought this was the best way to see her tattoos and her perfect boobs. Damn, I love those.”
Chad!” I sighed. He would never change. Well, not that I wanted him to.
Chris didn’t know where to look. “So what’re we doing? I shouldn’t be seeing her naked. I don’t like this. Let her get dressed.” He started picking up my clothes. “Crystal, get dressed, please.” He put the clothes on the bed next to me and left the room.
Chad followed Chris. “Man, it’s no big deal.”
I turned my body a little, putting my arm and hand over my breasts.
Giovanni was looking at me, still smiling. “You have a really nice ass.” He blushed. “And your tattoos look different when you’re naked.” He moved his fingers over the one on my lower back. “I’ve never seen anything this sexy on anyone else.”
Then I felt him slowly trace the one on my shoulder. “Chad has this tattoo in the same place. Which one of you got it first?”
“We got them together. I lost a bet and that was the punishment, but I like them. He’s my best friend. It’s like sharing a necklace, except it’s permanent.”
“I like yours better,” he replied sounding a bit out of breath. “Your skin’s a bit darker than his.” He looked away for a minute. “Why do you let Chad see you naked? Doesn’t he come on to you?”
I lay back down because I couldn’t answer him. Then I felt his hand sliding over my back. “What’re you doing?”
“Your skin’s so beautiful and soft,” he quietly admitted. “I’m sorry. I’m amazed at how you look. It’s different than seeing you in pictures. Do you want me to stop?”
I closed my eyes and put my head down. His touch was gentle, yet felt so erotic. “No, please. Don’t stop.”
He ran a hand over my ass cheeks, then down my leg. “I shouldn’t touch you like this,” he whispered. Then his hand went back up and his thumb grazed my pussy. I moaned softly, wanting more. Then he pulled away from me quickly. “I’m so sorry.”
“Sorry about what?” Chad asked as he strode back into the room.
Giovanni replied, “I have to go get something from my place. I’ll back in like fifteen minutes, okay?”
“Sure, Chris said he’d be back too,” Chad told him. “He can’t deal with her undressed. When you’re back, we’ll take pictures with her clothes on.” He walked Giovanni out of the room.
I closed my eyes, thinking. I didn’t know how to feel about what had just happened. It was nothing like when we kissed and he touched me. It felt loving, not just sexual.
I assumed he had to leave before he lost control again, like when he drank. I could never tell him I wanted to feel his hands on me again. And I wanted to feel his cock against me. I missed it. If he had continued, I may have been able to tell him how I felt about him. I really wanted to.
I started to imagine him locked in his room, jerking off to relieve the tension we had created. I had no clue what his dick looked like, but I envisioned it similar to his brother’s. His hand stroking it over and over again, made me even wilder within.
When I felt a hand on my ass again, I smiled, assuming it was Giovanni. Then I felt fingers move between my legs and they quickly drove into my pussy. I cried out in pleasure immediately.
“I knew you were horny,” Chad said. “You had that look on your face.”
He moved his fingers fast. It felt so good, I kept moaning. He kept doing it until I cried out again. My fantasy hadn’t ended, he was fueling it.
Then suddenly, he opened my legs and was on top of me. He pushed his welcome cock into me, fast and hard. Immediately, I let out another cry of pleasure. In my mind, Giovanni was fucking me and it was more than amazing.
“Damn, you need it bad.”
Giovanni had gotten me so aroused; I was on the edge of exploding. Chad was moving at a fast pace, as if he couldn’t wait to come. I felt the same way. I desperately needed another release.
“Baby, I’m gonna be fast. I’m sorry.”
I gripped the sheet under me as I felt it coming again. He pushed harder and without warning, I screamed. I cried out again as my insides kept on trembling. I almost shouted Giovanni’s name, but stopped myself.
“Oh Crystal!” I heard as Chad pulled out quickly. He obviously forgot the condom yet again. Soon after, he dropped on the bed next to me. “I’m sorry. It’s been longer than I’m used to and when you came, it felt so amazing. I love you so much, baby.” Then he kissed my lips.
We lay there a few minutes more. Then I got up and headed to the bathroom. I heard Chad sigh and pull the sheets off the bed as I turned the water. I felt a bit guilty about thinking of Giovanni for almost the entire time.
When we were both dressed and the bed was made, there was a knock on the front door. I hoped neither of them knew what Chad and I had done. Chris came first and minutes later, Giovanni was there.
Chris did not want to take pictures in the bedroom. He suggested the living room. We took a few photos of me lying across all three of them, dressed, but showing off major cleavage. Chad made sure to open my blouse somewhat and get a picture of him grabbing my breast. He got dirty looks from both Chris and Giovanni for that.
Chad posted the pictures as soon as we sorted through them. Chris couldn’t even look at the ones of me naked, but I saw Giovanni smile at those. I was glad he liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment